Monday, November 06, 2006

My Angel


I was feeling very sick today.

Mainly because i woke up at 4.30am and was unable to sleep till 8am. By the time i woke up again at 10am, i was sickly and dead tired, down with headache, dizzy and nauseous too. No thanks to some inconsiderate people.

Anyway, guess what my little angel did upon seeing my sick-ish state?

He actually came to sayang me then told me, ok.. i'm bringing you your medicine mommy. Off he went to pour me a cup of plain water and took my 'medicine' which was fish oil that i take daily. My angel even opened up the cap and took out 1 capsule for me and asked me to finish up my water so i would be strong again. Aww...

Not only that, mind you. After the medicine episode, he came to sit next to me and saw me cry (nothing to do with the sickness but because i was too touched by his actions already). He quietly took his little hand to wipe my tears away and started chanting. He is pretty used to chanting by now and i do ask him to chant when say.. we are going out for an outing and the sky doesn't look so promising, i'll tell him to chant to god so that the sun will come shining back again.

My angel chanted for a minute, paused and started saying his prayers out loud. He said, please god.. don't make my mommy sick please. Let her be well again. Don't let the baby in her tummy make her sick, ask the baby be good boy and please, don't let her stomach boom (burst). Let her be healthy so that she can help people (??) (i have no idea why he said that :P) . Then out of sudden, he also said.. please ask mommy not to be angry with me. Must love me lots.. *awww* followed by chanting for another 3 minutes before saying please hor god, remember to make my mommy healthy again ok? Thank you God..

I never knew little children can so sweet... *sniff*

Most times, being a full time stay at home mom with active young children drives me up the wall but it is exactly at times like these when i feel all my sacrifices, my efforts are worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon. :)

^cherie said...

Thank you girls :)