Saturday, November 11, 2006

I've got date!


Yay!!


I'm so looking forward to coming Wednesday. It's been a long long time since i last went out for leisure lunch or tea or in any case, go out alone to have my own 'me' time. Close to 3 months i'd say.

Yesterday i had sudden strong craving to eat all the Shangri-La's hi tea food especially their bread and pudding. Still remember the last time i went was with Mindy when she was heavily pregnant with her no.3 as well, in Jan 06 to be exact. Gosh, time flies!

I wasted no time to text Mindy and asked her out and guess what she said? She said she almost text me for the exact same question as well and also to Shang's hi tea too! What a coincidence! Lol.

Anyway, who would have thought the next round of hi-tea would be at the same location, almost the same time and me heavily pregnant with my no.3 yeah?

Aiyayayayaya.. i cannot wait to savour my bread and pudding. Maybe i'll have just that throughout. Lol. It is that good! Trust me.. (wonder if they can share their recipe with me lol) But most importantly, hope they still have it on their menu. Maybe i'll give them a call to double check first. Kekeke..

Yes, i'm that desperate!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sherie, hope you'll have a great time, and high tea too. I've been there once, love the ambience, and the food of course :p

^cherie said...

Thanks Angie! I love the food and ambience too, esp when it was drizzling like the last time i went. Total bliss :D