Monday, November 06, 2006

My Superstar


Do you have a Superstar whom you could look up to?

I did.

Long ago, i used to have a star* whom i can look up to, admire and be inspired. I was naive and young and my star was of course, matured, steady and have all the good qualities which made me go 'wow'! Because of my star*, i became a better person.. really, i did.

When i talked about my star*, many can feel my outright admiration, respect and even can see the twinkles in my eyes, as usual.. whenever we talk about these peeps.

As time passes, people changed. So did my star*. Not from good to better but from good to bad. Sad isn't it?

Now, my star* no longer have my respect and admiration because of the repeatitive bad news for having the inability to assert some self control. Sigh. I feel life was more meaningful when you have a Superstar whom you could look up to, to admire and respect.

Anyway, thank goodness for a few little stars* who still managed to infuse a little excitement in my life else i would have a very very dull life. But then hor, the numbers also getting smaller and smaller liao as time passes because of their actions.

Meanwhile, i hope my little stars* like Johnny (Depp), Hugh (Jackman), Hyun Bin etc will continue to be the good people in my book. I have great admiration for men who are a family man and men who can be labelled as Mr Nice but in this case, Hyun Bin is an exception of course since i don't read much about him. I like him solely for his looks only. Lol.

*phew* Finally, i've completed my last entry of the day :)

p.s: I've learnt that when looking for a star to look up to, it is best to pick one that has a beautiful inner beauty than a beautiful face for inner beauty will last a lifetime where else a beautiful face is simply just a face to avoid disappointment (except for Hyun Bin ah :P and er, Daniel Wu as well. Lol)

No comments: