Thursday, April 13, 2006

Happy girl!


I'm super duper pleased today. I got..


1- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair eye gel $80
2- Coat's brown halfway pleated skirt with ribbon $55
3- 2 pcs SKII whitening intensive facial masks $43

Plus, lunching at Sun and Moon Japanese Restaurant at Wheelock for the first time today. Delicious! Love the ambience, the food, the food's presentation.. everything basically :P

All foc, compliments from my mil :D

How to not be happy aye? Hehe.

psst. She wanted to get me a very chic looking Carlo Rino white shoulder bag too but i declined. Paiseh ah!

9 comments:

Panffy said...

Oh my!!! I must get that kind of MIL too.... even my moomy is not that kind lol... I love Sun and Moon... the lunch stuff is good! WE all should go there to eat...

^cherie said...

Grin. I would love to go back there again too! Yummy!

Anonymous said...

It's Sun WITH Moon....

^cherie said...

Whatever. It was a mistake. Refer to the post after. Thank you very much for your concern.

^cherie said...

Oh Mel, btw, why are you reading this?

Anonymous said...

I was merely telling you that you named the place wrongly...no intention of trouble or malice...why are you making it seem like I am purposely trying to create something? Blogs are meant to be read,you want it private,go keep a log book.

^cherie said...

Do u think u sound very friendly? I think most people will feel offended given that i do not know you well at all or should i say, do not know you at all.

IF, u were to write that with a smiley icon or with a more friendly sentence or something, i assure you, it will be an entirely different story my dear.

Of course blogs are meant to read. Just wondering why would u wanna read my life only, dated 1 yr back.

Anonymous said...

My apologies to you then...
Just happened to be browsing... =)

^cherie said...

Nvm. Forget it ah.. It's ok. No worries.