Saturday, April 01, 2006

Overwhelmed


After joining a new foodie forum, i'm totally speechless from what i'd seen.


My guess is, from now on.. the new forum will be my new playground, not to mention, more than 5 foodie blogs which i discovered from the forum itself which lead from one to another. Blogs from Malaysia to Australia and of course Singapore. These bloggers are so impressive to the point where my jaw dropped open upon seeing the photos of their 'art'.

Simply beautiful.

And here i am, thinking whether to sell my cakes to earn extra pocket money for my personal shopping *blush*. My skills are nothing, absolutely z-e-r-o if were to be compared to these bloggers. Aihh...

Guess i better brush up my skills before toying with the idea of selling ma homemade cakes again aye? :P

p.s: i'm still lemming for the tube dress from Olive Suite. Because of it, i couldn't sleep for 1 whole night! I'm so torn.. between the dress and spending more money *sniff* Fyi, we're on a tight budget this month. Absolutely tight tight. No joke :(

No comments: