Sunday, April 30, 2006

Ugh!


** Warning. This entry is rated as R21. It contains explicit and violent languages

I know i mentioned that i will not be blogging in the next few days unless something significant happens. Well, it did.

For the whole of my driving life, i have never showed my middle finger to any road users, never. I am not an aggressive person by nature so, naturally, i am not a road bully. But of course there are exceptions when there are needs to honk, flash and turn my head to stare at the person. However, i can assure you, it is not often.

Also, even though i am a lady driver, i can also assure you that i do not drive like a typical lady driver. Haha.. ok, go on and shoot me. But seriously, i do not road hog, i have no problems with parking, be it parallel parking or reverse parking and i always signal and double check rear mirror, side mirror and even turn my head to check blind spots when i overtake. So yeah, in another word, i don't think i am a threat to other road users.

Today, for the first time, very very first time, i showed my middle finger and at the same time, #$%^~* as well. I was too pissed. We were on our way back from Suntec, crusing along Bukit Timah Road towards Upper Bukit Timah Road direction when this blue Honda started to tailgate me even though i was not road hogging. Yeah, i was on the 1st lane, the fastest lane.

I mean, come on.. the car in front was just there, so what am i supposed to do? So, she continued to tailgate me. Yes, it's a SHE-driver. By the way, the speed was already close to 90km/h which i consider pretty fast for Bukit Timah Rd. So fine, i changed to the middle and guess what? She bloody followed me!

And what was worst is, the 1st lane was clear and she followed! Bitch. Then, she continued to tailgate me!! ARRGHHH. And it was so damn close. If i were to hit the break at that time, she'll hit me no doubt and boy, was i tempted to do just that or what! I have got 2 kids in the car, 4 lives at stake including mine and she was alone. I seriously do not know what was wrong with her brain. What was she thinking?!?!

Then when she got closer and closer, really too close for my comfort, i couldn't 'tahan' anymore but to show her my middle finger while swearing. I was f* pissed! Bloody bitch. I'm sure she saw it. I checked my rear mirror for her expression and right after she saw the sign, she changed to 1st lane.

As she passed me, i turned and stared but she dare not look back. If she did, i would really, really show her another round of 'international' sign language.

Thankfully, no one in the car was aware of what happened. But my maid overheard me and she actually asked what did i say, farken [fucker]? I just shook my head.

I seriously have not been so outraged before while driving and i certainly hope this would be the last time i will ever encounter such drivers. What a day. What a bitch.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

THere are always such fucker out there! The other time i was at that bt timah hawker, that bloody stupid car definitely in the wrong, a ugly MAN driver, and somemore the UgLiER man beside him, wanna pretend fierce and come out of the car. WeLL, I stop the car straight away and stared at him, i was bloody mad, gonna eat him ... Anyway he has no guts to come over as 100% I'm sure he's wrong!

^cherie said...

Yeah, some drivers are oughtta be banned!