Saturday, April 29, 2006

Mom and food


Whenever i go back to mom's place, i'm sure to gain weight.

She's a fabulous cook who puts in effort when it comes to food presentation unlike me who think nothing about it since the kids will be the ones eating (:P) plus i love the comfort of being taken care of instead of me taking care of others. I miss being pampered and loved.

Also, brainstorming over what to cook daily 3 times a day are NO JOKE.

Anyway, as i was saying, mom's great cook and most times if not all, i couldn't resist but to tuck in whole heartedly. Hee.. I love my mom. Muaks!

One of the nice yummy dishes from my mommy :


Yep, this is why i cannot resist my mom's food. Too good to do so :P

I miss my mom and family. Sobs. I wanna go home :(

Cant wait till next week! Yay!

No comments: