Saturday, April 29, 2006

On a happier note..


I finally get to perform after all these years. I think my last dancing performance was back in 97 (!).


Last night, some girls and i did this really cutesy dance at Singapore Soka Community. It's a place where people pray so i guess we can call it a temple? But it isn't like the normal temples we see though.

The song we used was 'Bu Pa' by Jocie Kok. Yeah, the cockroach song. Grin. I only had 1 rehearsal before last night which was on Wednesday night. The rest of the girls, they'd performed the same dance before sometime last month or something. So yeah, only 1 practise for me! Stressed..

Thankfully, all went well and of course, a bit of mistakes here and there but nothing too noticable i hope. Blush. And most importantly, i had fun :D

I love dancing!

Wish i could learn Salsa. Sigh.

No comments: