Saturday, October 27, 2007

Interested?


Yesterday was my first time fiddling with a SLR.

I love it!

I took a couple of test shots and i really like what i saw on the camera screen. The camera said is Canon EOS 400D. However, i'm still hunting around to see if there's a better one. If you have one that you know of or owning a good one, please please.. let me know yeah?! :)

Anyway, check this out, for those who are interested in photography and SLRs.

I'm thinking of organizing one. But i need another 19 or less participants.

Interested?

Email me at maameemoomoo[@]gmail.com now!

Date : to be confirmed later on... sekali no one interested how? :P

5 comments:

khengyan said...

I use a Nikon 40X. Was comparing this with Canon 400D and decided I prefer the holding and price is slightly cheaper. Not sure what the photography workshop would include but I went for the free one which Nikon gave and it's very simple - just how to use your camera. that's all ...

Nails...etcetera with Priscilla ! said...

I am a Canon fan....so far all my Canon cameras never fail to dissapoint. But .... I am not using SLR yet...too troublesome & bet I will splurg on the lenses...That's not healthy ..hahha~
U gonna get the 400 kit?
Count me in for the class..if any ! *wink*

^cherie said...

sushi : Grin. Sorry yeah, i'm referring to D-SLR. No no.. u're definitely not long winded. Thank you so much for the info. It really helps as i am currently still hunting for my 'it' camera. I'm sure to go check the place out, the one u've mentioned ;)

ky : thanks! Good to know there's another Nikon fan out there. My choice of camera is canon and nikon. It's a battle between the 2 but canon wins slightly, prob bcos i've not hold a Nikon yet! :P

paw paw : oh no.. splurging on the lenses.. don't remind me! haha.. i promised to be good for at least 1 yr! Uh huh, if i do get a canon, it'll be D400 kit. Sure, will count u in for the class :)

khengyan said...

go hold a nikon first ... I went to squeeze with the guys at one of those PC shows ... the cameras were almost side-by-side, and I tried handling amongst the crowd, so maybe I've mis-judged. I've got 2 Canon digitals and this is our first SLR. I'm not going get ambitious with getting addition kits... coz no matter what, the kids are still running ard and sometimes the camera's not kind to me :<

^cherie said...

Wah, u gung ho ah!! Went to squeeze at the fair. I might just faint! Hehehee.. okie, i'll definitely go down and try the Nikon D40x before i really decide. Thanks for sharing, Kheng Yan :)