Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Sweat it out


I have almost forgotten how much i love loud nice music + groovy moves.

Yes, the lazy pig here hasn't been working out for a while. And the weighing scale in the gym, i siam it like mad and pretended it wasn't there.

Yesterday was the day that i finally dragged my big fat bottom to do some work out at the studio. It's always like this. Once you start exercising, you can't really stop. You don't want to. Then, once you stop, that's it. It's very hard to go back to it again. Does this happen to everyone or is it just me?

So yup, needless to say, i had an orgasmic time yesterday :P

I miss the good music which the instructor plays. I miss the very loud music where i can just switch off the brain for a while and just concentrate on the steps. I miss doing the sexy moves. And i really miss the good feeling after the class.

Nope, i didn't go for any kinky classes if that's what you have been thinking!

I merely resumed back my aerobics class. But because of the instructor that i have, our aerobics class is not the usual boring /sleepy one. It is actually a mixture of everything. We do do some basic aerobics steps of course. But most of the time, the fun instructor will blend in some mambo moves, cha cha and her favourite is sensual + sexy movements which include shimmer, supermodel walk, touch touch here and there etc.

I like. I really do.

I love dancing to begin with. So it's not hard to love going for classes such as this. Share something with ya.. i almost became a professional dancer at the age of 15 at a gf's family company. I went for the audition and i passed.

However, the parents + elder sisters didn't really like the idea so in the end, i didn't take up the job. It was meant to be a 2 months holiday job. But the gf did it throughout on part time basis till she went to the States for her degree and man, i regretted big time. When i saw her did her stuff on stage, my nose almost bleed! (was a coincidence that the show i went was a sexy performance at a club) Lol. And i am a girl! Can't imagine what it'll do to a guy. Heh.

Sometimes like now, whenever i feel like dancing, i have no idea where to go. The husband dislikes clubbing. Moreover, clubbing... so packed. Me no like that much.

I wonder if there's any good place to dance out there.

p.s : NO, i don't dance for the husband. Too shy!! Serious. I don't even sing in front of hb, and dance? No! Weird right? Heh. But really, what if he laughs or something? No no no no no.. No way man! It's an ego cum shy thing.. :PppPp

No comments: