Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tagged!


Got tagged by Bernice from Baking Journey for this Meme :)

Five Things

Found in my room:

. Denon stereo + speakers

. table lamps

. whole lot of skincare on my bed side table because i don't have a dressing table :(

. CDs, hb's

. books and mags, temporarily for my leisure reading before bedtime

I have always wanted to do:

. volunteering work

. go backpack around the world with a partner for 1-2 years

. live in a different country every 1 year to learn their culture, lifestyle and their cuisine and how to cook them :)

. go for teeth whitening. Heh :P

. baking complicated bakes especially cakes but i don't have the time for it unfortunately which explains why the bakes i do are pretty easy peasy ones

Found in my bag:

. wallet

. handphone

. house keys and car key

. a packet of tissue

. a bottle of water

Found in my wallet:

. ID

. driving license

. Amore member card

. Spinelli store value card

. and credit cards of course! :P

I am currently into:

. yoga - have always been

. outdoor sports

. photography

. travel and planning my itinerary - another have always been :)

. moulding the kids to be a better person

+ baking bread and complicated cakes if i have the time

Candidates to tag :

Hee.. i'll skip tis! :P

No comments: