Sunday, October 07, 2007

Sigh


How i wish i could block certain people from accessing my blog.

Those who came uninvited but simply wanna know more about my life.

My blog is not a food blog for sure. It's a mixture of everything. My passion [shopping, eating, baking, cooking]. My life. My friends. And sometimes, hints and messages to the husband. So, all these made it private.

Those who are nice and friendly, i am really fine. You are most welcome to read and if you do leave comments here and there, honestly, i like it more! That way, i get to know you better and vice versa :)

But those who merely wanna meddle simply because you kinda know me a bit and not very nice, do stop reading if you still have some dignity left because you are not welcome here, geddit?

Anyway, just in case i wanna close my blog again, do drop me an email at maameemoomoo@gmail.com but this invitation is opened to friends and nice people only.

Sigh. I really hate the idea of closing my blog. I like making friends. Through this blog of mine, i came to know a few very nice people. I mean, r.e.a.l.l.y nice and it makes me happy. But of course, this whole friend making thing wasn't intended in the first place. I never knew i could make friends this way until now... and i would like to keep things just the way it is if possible.

Generally, i am a very nice person. I will go all out for friends and even people whom i hardly know. Sometimes, strangers too. But if you are not nice, i will bite.

So yeah, to the uninvited reader/acquaintance.. stop reading into my life and meddle! I don't like it. I am not comfortable.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello hello cheer up la, mrs cuppy-foody-mummy-wifey! sushi likes u ;)
xoxo

Amrita said...

cherie, just ignore the fools :) cheer up! I love your blog!

^cherie said...

*smile* Thank you girls :D

Yeah, i'm putting on my ignore mode +O

Sh|m[|]n said...

=(.. Hello! Hope u still remember me.. Anyway, I hope I am not the unintended intruder into your life cos I do read your blog. =) Anyway, I understand how you feel cos I oso hate ppl poking their big fat nose into my life, esp hostile barbarians. =(.. Anyway, cheer up! =D

Jasmine <3

Rene said...

Hi Cherie,
I've been a reading your blog for some time now but had never posted here before. I just wanna tell you that you have a great blog here and don't let anyone get you down! (^.^)

khengyan said...

hi hi ... don't close down your blog. i find it refreshing to read your faithful entry almost each day ... yes, but i too feel fedup with intrusions. get it protected lah ... I did with mine, but then there'll be other consequences to that too ... oh, btw, u write very well leh... .ky.

^cherie said...

Jasmine : Of course i remember you! And nope, u r not the unintended intruder dear :)

Thank you rene and ky for your kind words and welcome! :D

Yokie said...

Cherie,

I love your blog. I have been reading your blog on and off. Just ignore those people, as they just jealous of you to have good hb, great children and know how to enjoy life. Keep it up.

Cheers.

Yokie

^cherie said...

Thanks Yokie :)

You have a good day!