Saturday, October 06, 2007

The one ring..


I know i have been talking about the ring again and again...

Here it is..

The one ring that i have been eyeing for...

Tiffany's Atlas ring

Isn't it gorgeous??

I h.a.v.e to post this asap. Because me think the husband has kinda forgotten about our anniversary which is just next week.

I did tell the husband to get me the Tiffany Atlas ring on our 10th anniversary. But that was because the initial ring that i was eyeing for costs $10k++ and this, only $5k+!

The $10k one no more in production liao.. *sniffs* :(

So.

Bestie says that since the ring i want now costs only half the price, get it now instead of waiting till 2011! My waiting time also halved like the price. Good idea hor?? Hahahahhaa...

So yeah, dear... [no more donkey!] i want this ring okie? *wink*wink*

I did try it on the other day with bestie and it looks soooo bl**dy gorgeous!! Really, very very beautiful. I so want it!!!

Hmmm... just checked. If i were to buy this from the States, it will cost S$1k less!!

Dear, let's go States!! ^.^

La la la la lil la la lil la...

4 comments:

Panffy said...

Heeheeeheeee..... spouses can be soooo deaf over our hints really!!! I've been hinting abt the Cartier Love pendant ring since my birthday but no response so far... bah bah bah

^cherie said...

Hahahha.. i am sure this is not a hint. It's a very direct request!! But i still think i wont be getting it lol.. already know even before i post this up!

Grin. Girl, maybe u shouldn't hint anymore. Request directly!

Gracio said...

cherie, haha... i love reading ur posts... really humor and makes my day! :) Hugs!!

And oh, beep beep is so adorable!!!! haiyo, i feel like pinching him many many!!

Yea I agree with u, now everything i wan, i request directly!! guys are such dumb dumb... haha :P

^cherie said...

Thank you dear..:)

Hahaha.. 'guys are such dumbdumb' -> this i must agree!

Pinch beep beep? hehehe.. tell u hor, i do that alot!