Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Warning!


Everyone should not pick this up when you see it in the supermarket, be it in NTUC or Cold Storage or at some mini mart.


Because it is so darn good that i actually ate it with my noodle soup too! Something which i have never attempted and will not even think about it with other sambal.

As the name suggested, the chili is crispy and very spicy too, not to mention, very the good. Everyday, i look forward to my lunch and dinner because of it and i can eat up to twice my usual portion! *shudder* I literally eat it with e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. Once, i even tried it just like that, without anything *hide*. Paiseh ah!

Now that my sambal is finished, i dare not buy it anymore. Putting on 1 kg is bad enough. I don't want another kg with another bottle!

However, the most unfortunate thing about this chili is that it contains MSG :(

But still, do give it a try. Just 1 bottle and you will understand why this entry is being posted up. Heh :D

No comments: