Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Baked this..

.



Nope, it's not carrot cake.

It's called Passion Cake :D

The difference is in the ingredients. This has mashed banana and also grated lemon rind. As far as i know, carrot cakes do not have these 2 ingredients. So, yeah.. passion cake it is :)

As usual, i love the cream cheese frosting. Yums!

Ahem. Not gonna give any to my in laws anymore. Everytime, seriously, everytime i bring some of my food over (be it baked goodies or cooked ones), they are never enthusiastic about it. Worst is, it's always left unfinished on the counter *boo-hoo*. How sad can it get right?

I know that they don't snack or eat desserts but still, i cant stomach the sight of my hard baked/cooked food on their counter after days since i left it there.

From now on, i'm gonna benefit my neighbour instead. Lol.

My 0.5 cents:

The best pleasure which one can derive from cooking/ baking is not the process itself, no matter how passionate we are about cooking/baking.. but it is the sheer joy of seeing our guests or family or friends enjoying the food we prepared for them.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

LOL...me me me sure would appreciate yr food & cakes!

^cherie said...

Aww.. so nice of you! I deliver to you next time when i make one :)