Friday, March 03, 2006

Daily title tattling


Hmm.. not sure what title i should put for this entry since it would be a little of everything but i figure daily title tattling will do.


Went for my facial again yesterday at Angie's and like my first time, it was grreat! I really love her.. she's my HG for my skin! Lol. Bought another Sothys product from her which was a cleanser. So far, my skin seems to react well with Sothys. Felt my complexion is getting better, more supple and definitely less clogged up now *wink* Hb refused to believe that my facial was for 2.5 - 3 hours! Well, cant blame him actually since which other places do one's facial for that long huh? :P

Then for dinner, hb demanded that i make pizza since he didn't have it the night before although he felt like eating it. Told him to be a good boy and wait till Sat coz i was thinking to boil some soup that evening but the very spoilt person replied 'I want'. Spoilt brat. Must be i spoil him too much lah! :P

Anyway, in another sms, he texted "Can improve on the dough?" *kabish* I know i know, my dough before that wasn't that impressive but still! Cannot be so straight forward mah *bleh* Lol. So for him, i changed my previous dough recipe to another recipe book's recipe (this book ah, is my grandpa of all my cook books, it's a must have! Anyway, more of this cook book later..) and the pizza turned out delicious! *pinky swear* Me, who thought of having only 1 slice ended up eating 2.5 slices.. aihhh. And the very fussy person seems to agree with me as well :@

So if anyone interested to have this pizza dough recipe of mine, just let me know ok? ;)

Entry ending very soon since my KB class starting in less than an hour and i'm still here typing away. Can't wait for my massage and dinner at Fisherman's Wharf tonight! *yay* :D

2 comments:

celest said...

oooh... can you please review on fishermen's wharf? EVERYTIME the public bus gets on the road between merchant court hotel and fishermen's wharf, i'd remind myself to drop by that place for a meal sometime. the shop just looks so nice and "fish-n-chip-authentic" :) so how's your dinner? good?

^cherie said...

Sure! Will do a review on that for you ;)