Monday, March 20, 2006

V


Caught this last week with hb.

When hb mentioned about wanting to watch this, i was like.. er, count me out, boy. Not my kinda show.

However, in the end, i tagged along to watch it.. For the sake of spending more time with him. *wrinkle nose* :P

Surprisingly, it was good. Really. I enjoyed it so much. Love the story line. Not those typical heroic story. Most of all, i was captivated by the guy behind the mask. Even though i couldn't see his face, i was mesmerized by his voice, the smooth talking and, and.. i dunno. I just know that i fell for this guy without knowing how he looks like. Ha!


And his build.. *whoa*. Enough said.

When i told hb about it, he was like Hugo Weaving is the Matrix guy! I was shocked. I never expected that. The Matrix guy didn't look like someone who could be V! But then again, it's all about acting isn't it? Silly ol' me.

This show, is a must-watch. Not to be missed, girls ;)

No comments: