Monday, March 27, 2006

Party!


Well, not exactly an adult party but it was still a party afterall, for a 1 month old baby.

Happy Full Month, baby Reyes *hugz*kiss*

Mama Mindy was looking radiant, post-delivery-happy-to-be-outta-confinement-look, right? Hehe. We had lotsa fun especially the kids. So much toys and good food too!

I somehow managed to sneak behind the boys, yes, very young boys and eavesdropped. Opps, bad bad mommy but i cant help it :P

Do you know what kids talk about these days? Gosh, i never knew man. Kids around 5-7 years old actually discussed about online gaming websites! That's not all, they even talked about their fav singer. Seems like JJLin is on top of the list. And most times, their conversation was mostly FIRE! FIRE! DIE! DIE! DIE! Lol. My Sz was like fire fire die die too. Aihh, definitely the case of monkey see monkey do. Sometimes i do wonder if should i bring him out more often and mix around with the elder boys?


Right in my heart, i kinda knew the answer. No. Call me selfish but i really don't like seeing him growing up so fast. I want him to be with me forever, loving me and needing me all the time.. Well, not all the time lah. But enough to make me feel important will be good *grin*

Some photos to share. Please pardon my bizarre hair. I didn't know i looked so messy and oily till i saw the photos. Was out whole day, you see :P


Baby Reyes and me

Baby Reyes, mama Mindy and me


p.s: It feels soooo fuzzy and nice to be carrying a tiny baby again .. :D

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Too many people in the party kinda headache too...cos the very next day, one aunty was complaining that someone scolded her daughter, blah blah blah... LOL her daughter made of gold, cannot be scolded! LOL...

Thanks so much for coming!

^cherie said...

My pleasure :D