Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Should i?


I just came back 10mins ago from dress shopping with Tanny. It was so fun!

It's been quite sometime since i enjoyed my outing this much, you know, just shopping? But i guess it was because i was the 'lead actress' today that's why. Lol.

You see, i went back to my bridal boutique today for an unutilised evening gown which was in my wedding package back in 2001. I wanted to convert that for my bridesmaid gown. After talking to Michelle (Bridal Veil), i got undecided.

My evening gown entittles me to have long train, crystals, beads etc. Basically, i paid for a 1k plus dress and the bridesmaid gown which i was gonna make costs about $300-400? Michelle advised me go to Olive Suite instead to search for such simple dress which was just next door. But if i do wanna go ahead and do a $400 dress with Michelle, she's perfectly fine with it. It's just that.. she felt it would be wasted which is true.

So off i went with Tanny and bf to Olive Suite. Not too bad i would say. I love their dressing room! And the girls (my guess is that, they are the owner definitely) were angels! I got around trying a few dresses and i fell in love with one which costs $370.

I never thought i'll look good in a bustier or tube tops. Blame the arms and pectoral fats. But the dress i fell in love with was beeaaauutiifuul. Ahhh.. I like the way i look in it. Lol *hide*

It's champagne ivory with sash tied below the bust and brooch on it. Lovely. Of course, the pectoral fats are still there but according to the girls, it will not be so obvious if it's not too tight (i couldn't zip mine till top). Oh well..

HOW?

The whole point of me going back to Bridal Veil is to make use of the package and need not spend a cent. But now, the whole situation got a lot more complicated especially that i've fallen for the dress.

If only i got the progress package :(

What should i do? Sigh..

No comments: