Monday, March 13, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday to Shuoze!


Yesterday was a very busy day, buzzing with activities around the clock from morning till midnight. Didn't have time to touch the pc at all. So, belated birthday wish for my boy it is. May my first born be a happy and healthy boy, always *hugs and kisses*
(and perhaps, tone down abit too! Too active sometimes. Lol)

Had dim sum at East Ocean for brunch. Yummy! Thank you girls for introducing me to this wonderful restaurant. Really love it lots!

Tomorrow, i will be making oh-nee (teochew yam paste) for the very first time. Got inspired from the desserts we had at dim sum. Absolutely delicious! I heart oh-nee. So does my my in laws and hb. Whole family practically except for the silly billy Sz. *doink doink* :P

Anyway, photo time!












Please ignore the moody-face-guy in the family picture *kabish*. And oh, that's how my cake looks like inside :)

Dang. Blogspot died again. Can't 'beautify' my post!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i typed lots of things but the internet hung up on me. Saw all the pcitures. Ur children are just so adorable and cute. Pls do bring them along the next time u are down. Also the cake looks fantastic. so when u find a dairy free yummy cake recepi... pls do share. =) M lactose intolerant so see-ing ur cake just make me hungry.

Anonymous said...

Gurl, the cake looks really good. And your sons look really cheeky!!

^cherie said...

Pet, didn't know u were lactose intolerant. Will let u know if i come across a dairy free cake ;)

Clara, thanks! I finished most of it myself actually! Lol.. *hide*

Anonymous said...

lulu...Shuoze looks so much like Shin Lu when shin lu was young and had a boy cut. Your boys are so cute, i just feel like hugging and kissing them at the same time!

^cherie said...

Shin lu? U kiddin me! Really? No lah!! Hahaha