Saturday, March 18, 2006

Pics time!


Gonna blog and blog till i get sick of it, to make up for the past few days. Lol. Just kidding. I'm not a blogaddict yet but might be one in the future *bleah*

Went to Botanical Garden for picnic the other day, Tuesday to be exact with the kids. School holidays mah, so treats for the boys. Oppss.. no no, Tuesday was Zoo day. Thursday was picnic day. There you go. Boy, we had so much fun!

I discovered something new in Botanical Garden that day. Which was, the lake/pond behind the stage. It was full of fishes (koi) and tortoises and even ducks! Best is we can actually feed them. Yay! So next time we know yeah.. can bring some bread over and feed them like a madman, or rather, kids feed them like madkids :P

I love my boys (small ones that is). Still furious with the big one for misery cum frustration he caused me for the past few days (the blog issue) *piak*piak* :P



Botanical Garden

Cheeky ones


Naughty one


I those dainty little hands!

No comments: