Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I baked..


.. tangy lemon cake yesterday.

As the name suggested, it was indeed that due to the syrup i made from lemon juice and caster sugar which was poured onto the cake after it was taken out from the oven.

The first taste which came to me when i had my very first bite was soury, tangy taste which sent vibes all over just like the lemon candy which was sold quite sometime ago. Very similiar. Next, was the cake itself. I love it! I love the rough texture and the taste, mainly because of the ingredients, grated orange and lemon skin. Yumm yumm..

Mil and my helper love it to bits. Usually mil who usually dislike cakes told me, next time can bake more for her. Lol..

Next project coming up in an hour -> mickey mouse cookies, chocolate flavour for Sz's birthday goodie bag

I love baking *grin*

No comments: