Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Just ordered this!

.

It's for my Sz's 4th birthday. I showed him the website and he picked this himself out of a couple designs which i've selected :D

Instead of the figure 6 track on the cake, he will have a figure 4 because he will be 4. Cool huh! I'm sure he'll gloat when he sees it lol.

But when it comes to flavour of the cake and all, it's not much to shout about. It's kids' cakes afterall. I have only 2 choices to choose from.

1- Vanilla sponge on top with chocolate sponge at the bottom with blueberry filling
2- Vanilla sponge on top with chocolate sponge at the bottom with chocolate chip filling


I chosed number 2.

Reason is that Sz will be bringing the cake to school and kids love anything chocolate. So, chocolate it is for the kiddos ;)

Hope it'll be delicious..

No comments: