Friday, February 10, 2006

Lurpak with crushed garlic

.

4 words.

Fantastic, fabulous, addictive, divine.

In a nutshell, it's a must get, must try especially for all garlic bread lovers.

I bought this 2 days ago and never look back since. Lol. Bad news for me! Once i start, i can't stop! Arrghh.. Sometimes i really wonder if i ever have any control of myself at all. My record for this spread so far is 6 slices of toasted white bread with it spreaded on top. And that was my snack after having my lunch few minutes earlier, my dearies.. + today is only the 3rd day

No wonder i can never lose weight! Anyone on food ban before? :PpP

2 comments:

celest said...

oooh.. sounds good. where did you get this lurpak crushed garlic? do you just spread butter and sprinkle? i love home-made garlic bread too. My way: I buy gardenia wholemeal bread + spread (snow brand butter - light, mixed with mccormick garlic bread sprinkle), then bake till crispy... yumm yumm!

^cherie said...

Yum! Gonna have a slice of this in a while, again. Lol. I got it from NTUC but i believe it is only available at the upmarket ones. And i think it is available at most Coldstorage and Carrefour definitely has them. Go get'em Celest!

I just found a better bread to eat it with! Hahha. Gardenia nutri multi-grain.

I made mine like your way too! *wink*