Thursday, February 23, 2006

GUG


Today is the last day of baby's class at Gug. Been there for almost a year now. Feel kinda sad actually. It's so in my routine already. Every Tue and Thu morning, sure will bring baby to school till noon. But not anymore. Sigh.


There are a couple of reasons why i decided to stop. Firstly, hb has been complaining about the fees, $580 for 8 weeks! But for the past few days and today, fickled minded him also told me that if i really wanna continue, go ahead since baby seems to enjoy the class a lot. Nah, no thanks! Once i have made up my mind, that's it. Think what? Masak ah? *kabish*

Also, baby seems to be getting restless too for the past few classes. Always wanna do his own stuff unlike last time, really very good boy one. Sit down nicely and listen. Last but not least reason is, the class is getting bigger and bigger. Gosh.. First, it was 8 kids. Now, it's 12! Really like pasar malam.. plus there are 2 big bullies with constant crying in the class too since beginning of this term. Really scary. So very naughty too.. gosh, cant imagine if they were my kids. I would have needed dozens of sessions from Woodbridge!

Ultimately, what i will miss most is the time i get to spend with my kiddo, alone, during the journey there and back, bus and mrt rides, in the class itself, walking thru the tunnel if we were to take mrt etc. Aihh.. Even though it's only a couple of hours, we really did get to bond really well! Usually after his class, the rest of the day after that would be him the Pooh bear and me the honey pot. Aiiihhh...

I really dislike changes. I wish the clock will stop ticking at this very day too.. I don't wanna grow old. I don't want my parents to grow old. And i don't want my kids to grow up. I want things to be like now forever and ever.. If only it could. Sigh

No comments: