Thursday, February 16, 2006

I love my gfs!


Some of the silly photos we got, courtesy from Carolyn's camera








Dinner at Yingthai Palace was a blast! We had so much fun. You know what they say about having a few good friends is better than having a bunch of normal friends? Well, i for one, really know the true meaning of that. I love you girls

Food was great, really.. no joke. Hb dislikes thai food but i think if i were to bring him there one day, he would love it as much as i do!

We had mango salad, chicken green curry, deep fried pomfret with mango sauce, seafood tom yum soup, thai spring beans with curry and last but not least, Desire from Bakerzin.

Note to birthday girl : Sorry for not able to send you to Brix. Was really pressured to go fetch sons asap because of my in laws especially when they know their grandchildren would be having school the next day :(

Gosh, i so wanna go back there and eat everything NOW! *slurp*


I wanna eat! I wanna eat! I wanna eat! I wanna eat so badly but i cant, at least, not yet .. *sigh*

2 comments:

carolyn said...

No worries :) So glad you girls could make it for dinner. Had a blast! Can see Tanny's rose. So lovely, makes me feeling like getting one too. Hehe.

^cherie said...

Go get it girl! ;)