Monday, February 13, 2006

Spring cleaning time..


I have always wanted to 'sping clean' my body, way since 2001 but my lack of self-discipline never fails to stop me even before i started


My total attempts > 10!

So, with the help of this blog, my plan now is to start my 3 days detox on Wednesday 15/2 to Friday 17/2. How does blogging help, one must wonder..

*ahem* You see, now that i have announced my plan to the whole world, i cant just quit halfway or give up right or pig out during my detox days? I have already mentioned i have always fail to detox and if i were to fail again this time, think i won't be able to get my head up anymore. Lol. It would be so so malu-fying!


Reason why i have always wanted to detox is to cleanse my body (imagine, 25 years and not cleanse once? Simply awful!) and more reason to do so now since i am gonna get preggy. Healthy body for healthy baby :D

Wish me luck girls.. Gonna need all the support i can get during these unimaginable days. Haha..

Will be updating on my progress and suffering from day 1 onwards

*malu-fying = embarrassing*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know u can do it. GoGo! Jia You!

^cherie said...

Thank u! Haha..