Saturday, February 25, 2006

Congrats Mindy!

.
My dear friend Mindy just gave birth last night at 8.47pm to be exact to a healthy baby boy. Even though the chances of her seeing this is as slim as the paper but i would still like to dedicate today's entry to her :D


Congratulations girl!


I'm so very happy for you


The worst (birthing itself) is over. Lol. Now can safely stop operation in the factory liao but cannot close hor! Hehehe *bleh*

Can't wait to see you and your precious later ;)

p.s: this would mean no more luncheons and hi-teas for us anymore lor hor

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Hey thanks dearie, i saw this today! Finally got myself at the pc when my mil's not ard! LOL ...It's really very easy birth for me, will update my blog soon. Funny, after birth, i miss my big tummy with baby inside hahaha...hmmm #4????