Wednesday, February 01, 2006

More photos ..


Ulu Yam's outing


Freezing cold water!


The cousins, 1 missing

Candid shots





Batu Cave's expedition



Holding hands? Lol


Friend we met up there, in the cave


Tired boy, taking a rest


Kpo 'maik maik' = aunt :P


My brother in laws


The 'girls', 1 sis missing :D


I want monkey face, i got monkey face





I love my HUGE family


Now i'm more determined to have baby no.3! Lol.. Never regretted going back one bit! Miss them lots


Also, managed to meet up with 2 gfs during my trip, Clara and Yuen Yee - who arrived a day before we met from UK. Love catching up with good old friends
Pity i forgot my camera during my lunch with Yuen Yee. She's so skinny now! Left with skin and bones only..


Clara and i


Our to-die-for dessert, chocolate cake top with tons of hot fudge on it and vanilla ice cream on top but we moved it down to the side

2 comments:

Mindy said...

U & yr sis looks very alike yeah? wow that icecream really makes me drool drool drool!!!!!

^cherie said...

Is it? Never had that commented before leh! hehe.. Go eat ice cream QUICK! lol