Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

.
It's Valentine's today and hb's not with me. He's in reservist still. Worst is, he cant even make it home today since he would be doing a 3N2D combat in Lim Chu Kang. Very well..

Didn't get anything from hb.. Before that, i was really praying he wont be getting my flowers. Really, i did! If he did, it would be such a waste of money. Flowers are so expensive on this day. I rather receive it on other days when they are not so expensive and he could afford a bigger and more beautiful bouquet then. Lol. Hb's smses were enough to get me high throughout the day [read: more than 50 smses today!] :D

I love reservist time! Hahahaha..

However, i will be going dolling up today for dinner though. Yes, a date.. but with a group of my gfs! *yay* It's Carolyn's birthday today!

Happy Birthday Carolyn!

Think i better not repeat your birthday greeting here yeah?

1 comment:

carolyn said...

Lol. The birthday greeting has been seen and deleted, and more applicable to you too ;p