Friday, February 17, 2006

Happy Birthday to Yasmeen!

.
Today is my very dear friend's birthday.

Happy 26th Birthday to you, darling!


It had been 8 years since i celebrated your last birthday with you. Terribly long since we had the last blast isn't it? Time to come back soon, my dear *grin*.

Still remembered the first birthday of yours which i missed. I was in Penang and you girls had the dinner at a chinese restaurant. Then, the following years, birthdays would mean getting pressies! :P

Your 1st away birthday pressie was sent from Australia. Got 2 packets of Indo mee goreng, a really adorable organizer and what else ah? *scratch head* 2nd birthday was a white toga tie-neck lacey top from MPhosis. Another year's pressie went missing *boo-hoo*. And the rest cant remember liao except for last year's. A pair of earrings and a white beaded clutch. And for this year, u wait patiently ok? Lol. Hope you'll love this year's pressie dear! ;)

Any special plans for you in States?

Whatever it is, hope everything will turn out great for you this year, much much better than the previous years yeah. All the best gal! *hugz*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for thinking about me my dearest friend. Of course I would love everything from you, no doubt about that. I went out with some friends for thai dinner and wine bar afterwards. I had a fabulous time! Hope you were there!

^cherie said...

My pleasure =)