Friday, February 10, 2006

Treats


Hb finally came home today. He had night training last night, didn't even catch a wink and was feeding mozzies like crazy under cold wintery night with his wet clothes on! Poor piggie. Had to help him apply ointment all over just now.

Thus, decided to give him special treat tonight - dinner treat hor, nothing else, you ham sup ladies! Cooked these specially for him, his fav :D






  • Chicken curry
  • Cantonese 'yao mak' - my absolute fav vege ;)
  • simple yet yummilicious yong tao hoo soup with ikan bilis stock

TGIF! I cant wait to spend some quality time with hb tomorrow. Just made an online booking at Cathay Cineleisure tomorrow night for Constant Gardener - hb's choice. If it's me to pick, it would be Walk The Line. I love Reese Witherspoon. Nevermind, once a while give in to the boy lah hor..

2 comments:

carolyn said...

I love your cooking. Hehe. I'm sure lots of us are still drooling over your chicken curry :p

When are we having another house party?

^cherie said...

Lol.. Thanks girl! House party? Anytime! ;)