Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My loot



Finally, my days are as per normal again, dull and mundane but i prefer it this way. For the past few days, the pace of my life increased by 10x! Thank god it was only for a couple of days lol. Hb went back to work today and so is my son, back to school. Call me boring, but i like it plus more time to blog again. I missed having all the time in the world to sit down, think and blog rather than speed blog like what i did for the previous entries! The entries sounded so weird aye?


Pictures time!

What i bought from KL:





After 2 days of shopping, these are what i got. Only bought them on the last day of the 2 days i shopped and at the very last 2 hours before going home. Imagine my disappointment before that! I thought i will go home empty handed lol. I was pretty determined to go to Seed to check things out and look what i got! 4 out of the 5 tops i have above are from Seed. The red cardigan was from my sister who bought it in Taiwan upon request - i have to pay her back k!

The thing about Seed is they are pretty reasonable priced, the style is more of my kinda style - boring, nothing too fanciful but their handiwork sucks esp those tees. I need to go to tailor to alter them. Crooked! But for pricier items eg: RM 59.90 top, sewing is ok, no problem. Weird isn't it? Probably they should look into this. Their tees are not exactly dirt cheap. It's RM39.90 under ValueBuy corner


All in all, i love my buys esp my sunnies! Hehe.. but hb thinks i look like 40s /50s year old tai tai in them. I look that old meh? *kabish*

Oh oh, the flower belt i bought is priced at S$49.90 at Tangs and i nearly bought it 2 weeks back when i went shopping with my mil. Guess how much i got it in KL? RM49.90! Thank God i didn't get it in Tangs, i nearly wanted to else i will be banging my head against the wall now! *phew* They are exactly the same!

No comments: