Tuesday, January 31, 2006

One of my fav tops!



I love this top! Bought it when i was turning 20 for 2000's cny. Wore it then and didn't have the chance to wear it again till now.

Er, looks like i'm showcasing the clothes i've been wearing aye? Now this blog has became "What did you wear today" blog


Will be going out again today. More visiting and a kiddo's birthday party to attend to. Watched Memoirs of a Geisha yesterday, finally! Hmm.. probably my expectation was too high, i actually found the movie slightly boring for me. Abit long winded and slow. Surprisingly, hb loves it lots.

After movie, went to Changi Village for nasi lemak. Yes, all the way there from Suntec to Changi then back to my house. We are such a foodie! Plus we like travelling so it was ok.. I love the nasi lemak there. My fav stall has to be Mizzy's Corner although the International stall has the longest q.. Another attraction they have at Changi Village is 'ah kua' = transvestites (sp?). They are so darn sexy! The clothes they wear barely cover anything but hey, they've got the best bods man. Such long legs and big boobies. I cant stop 'admiring' them

P.s: pardon my chest-out pose lol. Totally didn't realise it :P

No comments: