Thursday, January 26, 2006

Greetings from KL


I cant believe this! I'm actually at Cybercafe near my house. Even though there are 1 desktop, 2 laptops in my house, i still have to come here to access the internet! Arrghh.. Sis' internet acc has 0 money in it that's y.. :P

I must say, this trip ain't my trip at all.. i have not bought anything till now! Unbelievable right? Didn't see anything i fancy or rather, the only time i went shopping was yesterday with my sisters at MidV for a couple of hours only. Didnt manage to browse the ground floor - which has the most stuff coz we started from above. What a waste!

However, my youngest sister bought the fab skirt from this ah-lian looking boutique and i totally love it! Price : RM39.90 ONLY and it was the last piece. Even my 2nd sis digs it! Sigh. Not destined to have it i guess. Am thinking to go KLCC today ALONE to do some serious shopping.. hehe. Hopefully i wont be too lazy by the time i get back later..:P

The only stuff i bought is Mac Studio Fix which i need desperately and 14 pcs of DVDs! *woot woot* Haha..

Right, time to go and get ready for more shopping ladies.. Hope i'll come back with bags and bags of shoes and clothings.. *poor hb's pocket* :D

No comments: