Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Facial


After 2 months of procrastinating, i finally had my facial today. A very much needed one..

My therapist was commenting how clogged my pores were and if i don't do anything about it, they will gradually turn from white heads to lump? :P

Anyway, the extraction was really a torture! My eyes were clouded with so much tears and yet, cant really roll down coz i was too engrossed in 'squeezing' my eyes shut, not that i want to but cant help it coz it was so so unbearable. My whole body was twisting and turning not knowing how else to ease the pain while being tortured up there
Sigh. The price that we have to pay in the name of vain/beauty

Funny thing is when i went to SKII Spa at Scotts Road for facial a couple of months back (redeemed from my SKII points, else too ex for me-cant afford it :P ) the therapist was so superb that i didn't feel much pain during the whole extraction process.
I did tell her that my pain threshold is very low and she took note of it. She did it so gently that it is almost impossible to believe that she can manage to get my 'stuff' out but u know what, she really did get them all out *nodding head* Yep, she's that good! And also, the service was impeccable plus the bed they provide was actually a massage bed. Imagine, not only your face is being pampered, at the same time, your legs, hands and back get to be massaged too! Heaven isn't it? Aihh.. too bad i'm not a millionaire's wife

Will be hitting Orchard Road for my last round of shopping before CNY as i'll be going back to KL on Friday night till next Friday.. Shopping, here i come again! Hee hee..

psstt: I actually did a small shopping spree after my facial today. Bought 2 lovely items from MPhosis and yes, one of it is the off shoulder top which i've been lemming for. I'm a happy girl



2 comments:

Panffy said...

Lol.. never dare to try facial again after getting pimples everytime I go for one... but SKII sounds attractive tho lol....bad skin here :( suffering from the post never-wash-face-cos-I'm-depressed syndrome... btw I start blogging again nah... liviagozali.blogspot.com

^cherie said...

Hehe, perhaps u can give SKII Spa a try? Let me know if u need contact no yeah ;)