Monday, January 09, 2006

Happy Birthday to you!


Yes you!


Today is my PIG's birthday. Er, how old are you again? 39? 40? Sorry yeah, can't remember but i think you look around there lah


I think God is so unfair sometimes. Hb is 32 this year and yet, he doesn't look a day older than 28/29?
I really hate it *green eyes monster more it seems lol* when people/ strangers commenting how young hb looks and me, on the other hand, always have people guessing the wrong age! Mind you, if they were to guess a number lesser than my real age, i would be thrilled to death but no, it is always the opposite!

I don't wanna look older than what i really am
However, i don't mind if hb looks like 36 or even 37 but i think that is so impossible coz hb is blessed with 'boyish look'. And the fact that he is lanky and tall doesn't help much either.. Oh well, i'll just keep my fingers cross that by the time i'm 40, i will still look younger than hb or rather, as long as hb looks older than me, i'm fine

There'll be dinner tonight with my in laws at some chinese restaurant. After that, hb and i will be off to watch "The Dark" *shudder*. I really dislike horror shows coz i'm a scaredy cat
but today different ah, give in to the birthday boy loh. Kinda pity him as well..hehe, it's been months since he last watched one. Horror movies are his fav!

We actually had the birthday cake last night. Emicakes' durian cake (D24) rocks! We managed to finish everything last night. Shows how good it is yeah?
I had 2 large slices of it *burrp* Totally yummy!


That's the problem taking photos with the kids in it these days. Both can never look at the camera at the same time! Grrr.. It's always one look, the other doesn't or the other way round, just like the photos above




This is worst! Both not looking lol

No comments: