Thursday, January 12, 2006

Food food food


YES!!

My gf will be picking me in an hour's time to go for hi-tea


We'll be heading to Shangri-La Hotel's Rose Veranda. I simply can't wait.. Been eating so much lately. Think i must have put on at least 2kg!




http://www.shangri-la.com/singapore/shangri-la/restaurants/en/index.aspx?ID=2312


Found another must-eat for me whenever i go out shopping is Old Chang Kee's fried squids head. Sounds yucky but it's delicious! Dribble some chili sauce on it and it's heaven! *so sinful but worth the calories lol* Had it yesterday at Orchard while shopping. Yep, been shopping again but it's for the kiddos. How i wished it was for me!


Also, i'm a huge fan of Crystal Jade Bakery's Taro sweet bread recently. It has huge chunks of yam in the bread which was fantastic for a 'ohh-nee' lover like me! Plus, it ain't sweet at all. Just nice ;) Found out about it when i was out with Livia last week for dinner at Holland V. I love it so much that i can eat 4 slices at one go and Livia can only eat one! I'm such a big eater.. hohoho


ps: "ohh-nee" is a mashed sweetened yam, a Teochew dessert

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Old Chang Kee's fried squids head, haha that's my Rs' fav!!!! Hb always buy for them and I hate it man...soooo heaty!