Friday, January 20, 2006

Away..


Dear gurlfrens,

I will be away from tonight till next Saturday. Going back to KL.. *yes*yes*yes*! :D

The house will surely burst man.. with my sisters, kids, parents, brother in laws etc, wah, think i'll just faint 'happily'. Hahaha.. It's been sometime since the whole lot of us gather together at the same time. Perhaps years! Ever since we have our own children, going back to mom's place at the same time is really a BIG headache. So many kids and so little space and so much noise! So i usually avoid that.

Honestly, part of me screams 'Don't go back! It'll be a crazy house.' But then, it's been quite sometime really.. I miss having dinner together at the same time, yakking and yakking away, the girly chats we had in the room at night and most importantly, shopping! And i need to renew my IC, so does my second sister from Taiwan. So we'll be doing it together..

Er, let me just do a 'rough' headcount here :

  1. Dad
  2. Mom
  3. 1st sister (but she will only be there on day time)
  4. Sis' 1st son - Bryan
  5. Sis' 2nd son - Oscar
  6. Brother in law - occassionally
  7. 2nd sister from Taiwan
  8. Sis' daughter - Sidney
  9. Sis' son - Weiwei
  10. Brother in law - for 4 days 3 nights only
  11. Brother - prob meeting up only once?
  12. Sister in law - same as above
  13. Brother's son - same as well
  14. Me
  15. Hb - only 1 night. This man cant stand crowd
  16. Sz
  17. SL
  18. Maid
  19. Younger sister
  20. Youngest sister

WOW! *speechless* I dare not imagine how the house will be.. Hope we don't get police come knocking on our door for noise pollution

Opps, i forgot about the 2 kids that mom babysits. Aiyoh.. *faint* Er, mom's place is a condo (imagine the limited space we have), thus, my indisposition of the whole situtation

So there wont be any blogging from now till then unless there's access to internet at home but i doubt so coz my youngest sister has moved her PC to hostel for the time being :(

No comments: