Friday, January 13, 2006

Papa Sun is back!


Yayyyyyyys!

Papa sun is back finally.. after MIA for close to a week! I've got tons and tons of laundry waiting to be done and the smell isn't exactly inviting y'know


Some photos from yesterday..



My gf, Mindy :)



Mindy and I :)

I love the hi tea at Shangri La! Simply fabulous. The spread is not overly huge but good enough for me. The food was really yummy. In total, we went for 7 rounds! Everything there was to die-for. Be it the main or the desserts *slurrp* Poor tummy, it got so big that i thought i was gonna burst. Hahaha. I'll definitely go back there again.. The ambience and atmosphere have got the romantic, comfortable feeling plus the wet weather factor, the combination is amazing!


As you can see, we were being seated next to the window. Throughout the whole 3+ hours, it was drizzling non-stop. It was really a fine place to just sit, yak, eat and sipping hot tea from 101 selection of teas. Total bliss

What they serve. Basically a little mixture of everything. They have Western, Japanese, Asian, Salad corner, bread, buns and bagels with cheese and butter and most important of all, desserts! Love their bread and butter pudding so much that i'm now craving for it! :P

Honestly, does my gf look pregnant to you? I think not (if you ignore her tummy) although she is almost 8 months pregnant. And what's more is that she is not only a mother to 1 or 2 kids, but soon to be a mother of 3 lovely children! No joke. 3 kiddos of her own! Amazing isn't it? Some moms are just so blessed

2 comments:

Mindy said...

hahahahhaha u SUREEEEEE 7 rounds??? wow we're such pigs huh? Tomolo i going to my gynae, lets see how many KGS I put on????

^cherie said...

haha.. yep, total of 7 rounds! Unbelievable isn't it? :P