Monday, February 06, 2006

04/02/2006


Funny, my entry on this day went MIA!

Anyway, decided to re-post it again

____________________________________________

My day is far from over today and i have done so much since morning.

Woke up at 8.30am to get ready to go Mindy's house to collect the tape which she helped me record for Love Concierge and to 'pai nien' too. Thank you so much girl *muaks*

From Mindy's house, we proceed on to another gf's place for her girl's mini birthday celebration. Towards the end of the party, my 'auntie' friends, called me. When i say auntie, i really mean auntie ok lol. Their average age is 40+ years old. Got to know them from my yoga class ;)




The kids at Naomi's mini birthday party

Hmm, where was i? Oh yeah, my auntie friends called me to ask when will i reach my lao shi-yoga teacher's house for CNY gathering. *die* I planned to skip that last minute but since she called, so not very nice to skip it anymore. Never thought the auntie will call at all! Hehe..

So, we left my gf's place within mins after the call. Cannot afford to procrastinate anymore since the aunties were already there. Sent maid and baby home first. Decided to bring my elder son only else the aunties later think i bring them all to collect ang pow$! Not very nice yeah.. :P Was there for about an hour and surprise surprise.. i managed to collect 1 ang pow too! Lol.. Paiseh hoh, already married with 2 kids but still got ang pow. Seems like lao shi gave it to me only, other aunties don't have lol. But my boy has got aplenty though. Darn, should have brought both of them yeah? *wink*

As for tonight, hb suggested that we go for teppanyaki at UE2 (he tried it himself the last week after his facial when i was still in KL and claimed that it was pretty good), just the both of us follow by movie - I Not Stupid Too. Heard tons of raves for this show.. and the no.1 advice i got is bring enough tissues! :P

Have a good weekend everyone! :D

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Weird rite!???!!! Cos I can't post pix on my Sat ones too! Dun understand

^cherie said...

Think blogspot had some maintenance work done during then. That's why occassional cannot publish or post pics. But missing entry after a day?? Hmmphh!

^cherie said...

-i meant occassionally- :P

Mindy said...

My sat posting is also missing actually. Thou it's there on my blog, but when I wanna go into the dashboard to edit, that day's posting is just MIA!!!! Sickening...

^cherie said...

Lol..icic. Let's hope blogspot wont cock up again yeah!