Saturday, March 04, 2006

FasTracKids (FTK)


Would like to share some of my thoughts and good buy.

I bought FTK sometime ago last year and have been using it from time to time. I really love the programme and i believe my children love it more than i do. Lol. Without fail, Sz will ask me to do FTK with him almost everyday or any day he remembers or catches a glimpse of the file! However, i only use it once a week for him, which is on Sat when he doesn't need to go to school.

This FTK is like an all-rounder encyclopedia but definitely more than that which involves a high degree of participation, be it on the computer (clicking on the mouse, intensive listening and questioning time) or activities from the given print outs or experiments suggested which was really fun! Gawd.. i wished they had this when i was 3 years old! *eesshh*

Some of the topics covered in FTK are Biology, Technology, Maths, Goals and Life Lessons, Natural Science, Earth Sciences, Literature, Astronomy, Economics and many more. While doing the programme, i feel it's not only my son is learning, i myself got to learn quite a bit too! My initial reaction towards this programme was, what do they (children) know? But u know what? I was wrong. They do know! It's amazing..

The only set back is the price. Definitely not cheap but if you have more than 1 child, then it's not so bad coz it can be shared ;)

I love FTK! *silly ol' mommy*

Let me know if you have any questions etc.. Now now, do i sound like their agent? Lol.. but i'm not! I'm just some keen moms who is very eager to share on my good buy :P

p.s: if u're not a mom, u can always recommend this to your niece lah nephew lah bla bla bla.. lol

No comments: