Friday, May 25, 2007

Cake for you?


Dear readers,


The husband suggested why don't i sell the chocolate truffle cake to those who are interested?

Not for gaining profit purpose, more like for letting you to try out the cake since i have nothing but praises for it :P

I gave it a thought about what hb'd said and i asked myself, why not? I'll just sell this cake for a limited time and that's it. Moreover, i know i don't have that many responsive readers, so i'm really fine with it. It'll be like baking for myself but with more effort made :P

But but.. sekali hor, no one orders then i really dunno how to hide my face man. Hahahaha... So, i wont be posting whether i have any orders or not. Lol.

Anyway, the cake will not be a decorative one. It will be exactly like what i've posted. Plain looking. To me, i think that is more than sufficient. Let the cake speaks for itself! As i've mentioned above, it's really for you to try it out only okay? :D

I'll be selling it at $39, an 8" cake using nothing else but only Valrhona dark chocolate and Lurpark or President's butter.

Interested?

Email me : maameemoomoo[@]gmail.com

Love,
Sherie

7 comments:

celest said...

i know you said to email you... but must let everyone know you have supporter *lol* yumm yumm :9

me me me!!! i want to order! ONE 8" heavenly sinful chocolate cake p-l-e-a-s-e! for my colleagues :) but do you have a limited timeframe? can wait till mid-june? cuz one of my love-chocolate-to-death colleague is going on holiday this weekend, then my boss and family going away after that. i really want everyone to have a chance to savour your cake... that's why mid-june will be ideal :) let me know, thks!

^cherie said...

Hehehehehe. Thank you! *grin*

Sure girl! Mid June it is :D

imp said...

i would buy 1!! but how's your limited time frame like???? okay okay. so long the story. i email you. :)

^cherie said...

Heehe okay! :)

wenwen said...

I would love to give it a try! But wont be so soon, I will email u soon.

Panffy said...

Me, me, me, me.... lol of course sharing wth Tanny lol... cos we both agree, 1 whole cake for ourselves is just too sinful for our tummy lol...

^cherie said...

Thank you girls for your support. I'm so touch really! *muaks*muaks*

Do email to give me your details, requirements etc ya! :D