Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day


What i got for Mother's Day :)


Carnation bought by my sil for my boys, to present it for me :P

Card made by boy1 at school.


When i saw the content, my first reaction was 'huh?'

Me : Shuoze, what's this? You are so pretty and you love me?
Sz : Oh, Mrs Leong asked why i love you mah.. so i said, i love my mommy because she loves me and she is so pretty..

Me burst out laughing. Hmm.. what kind of logic is that? Lol.

Neverthless, i was pretty flattered! Haha :P

The lego below was built by boy1 with no guide, reference or whatsoever. Because the box and reference book were torn and got thrown away.

Boy1 knows i love his many creations that he could do with his creativity to this lego set, based solely on his imagination. Hence, he built this for me on my birthday as a present until he's old enough to earn his own $$ to get me a real present (which is a princess ring! *faint*) and flowers, according to the little builder. So touching right? Hehe.. now, let's hope he'll keep his promise! But of course, instead of princess ring, a diamond ring perhaps? Heh :P




I didn't want the Power Ranger on it.. but the boy insisted, saying the Blue ranger is there to protect!

Aiyo... :P

4 comments:

imp said...

SO SWEET!!!!!!

^cherie said...

Yeah.. he is :) And he expresses it well too! Those who are not closed to him will never be able to tell that he's like this.. because he's such an active + naughty boy!

celest said...

boy1 is so sweet and so very creative! *thumbs up* i'd be soooo proud of him if i received a lego creation like that too :)

oh, and about the power ranger toy... my nephews do that all the time too *lol* - they simply "power-rangerise" everything, in the name to protect.. haha.

^cherie said...

Celest, when he sees that i love his creations, all the more he wanna do it for me but with other design :)

Yeah, not only power ranger but gransazers, sazer-x bla bla bla. Honestly, i can't even tell which is which! They all look the same to me. Haha..