Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Blessed


Guess what?

An angel sent me a bag for my birthday this year. Totally didn't expect a bag! What a coincidence too, since i was posting about bags early this morning.

Received the parcel a couple of hours ago and here it is, the gold/orchard colour Naraya tote. So girlie. Love it! :)



What may be even more surprising is that i don't even know the angel personally! She is someone who reads my blog since almost a year ago. Never had i known anyone who would do this, really. A girl that is! At most, it was birthday cards together with bookmarks from my cyber friends. That was almost a decade ago. Furthermore, they were not girls but guys who used to fancy me *ahem*ahem* :P

Thank you imp.. U got me speechless at your generosity and gesture *muaks* :*

And the other bag is from my bestie, Jeannie who sent it to my house personally on my birthday.. And she knows how much i loved it! Used it on the very day itself! Heh.

Ahhhhh.. I feel so so blessed =)

I don't have many friends here but i have a few very very very good friends. That, to me is more than enough already.

2 comments:

celest said...

ooh.. nice bags. the naraya tote is pretty! guess is nice too, lucky you!

i love bags too! lol... it's just so hard to explain the relationship between a girl and her bag. sometimes i can just look at my favourite bags and feel happy :P haha...

^cherie said...

Grin. Yupyupyup.. tell me about it. Girls and their bags :P

But somehow i always end up using the same old bag, one or two of them. The rest? As decorative purposes! But i just like the feeling of owning them. Lol.

I wonder if there is such thing called bags cupboard? If there is, i need one! Heh.