Saturday, May 12, 2007

Not too bad afterall..


Because i wanted to doll up a little today, i went for pedicure yesterday.

It was my first time there.

I didn't take up their package even though i quite enjoy it. Mostly because i don't usually go for pedicures. The last time i went, it was exactly 1 year ago :P


But, do you know what i got after my session after filling in my particulars just because i was nice enough to give my feedback voluntarily about the seating position and so happened that the lady boss was there to overheard me and even adjusted them on the spot before asking me to try the seat again?


Red wine manicure & pedicure worth $126!


Reason given was : It's your birthday tomorrow! Heh.


Apart from the above incident, my girl pals were so sweettttttttt to me as well. I never told them that it was my birthday today, not wanting to trouble anyone to get me pressies or buy me cake or hold a dinner just for me. Paiseh lah.. :P

But it was such a coincidence that the girls planned to have dinner yesterday and when they did find out it was my birthday today, they got me a yummilicious cake! Not only that, Celest even got me a pressie, in such a short notice! I was pleasantly shocked of course. Who in the world wouldn't yeah? It was a lovely lovely necklace.

Lovely isn't it? But it looks even better in real life. Thank you Celest! :D

Thank you girlies.. for the dinner, for the cake, for the thought and most importantly, for your friendship. Love you all! *muaks* :*

Can't wait for Phantom tonight!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday! A bit late here, but better than never roght? :p. And hope you had a great day yesterday, and it's Mother's day today. Your boys made you anything?

^cherie said...

Thank you Angie :)

My boys did make me something.. will post them soon! Hehe

celest said...

wow, the nail salon is so nice to give you a free mani/pedi treat! never had anything like that before :) she sure knows how to win a customer's heart.

glad you like the necklace, it was really very last minute :P hope you had a blast of a time on your birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hi dearie,

Happy Birthday! Sorry missed the dinner. I am still sicky leh....Hope to be able to go out dinner with you girls soon! Hugs.

imp said...

hope u had a great weekend!

^cherie said...

Celest : Yeah! I was pretty shocked at her generosity and yupyup, the necklace is lovely. Thanks again girl :)

Agnes : Thanks sweetie! Nah.. don't worry about it ok? It was unplanned in the first place! U take care okie and hope u'll be better in no time ;)

Imp : U bet *wink* Thanks dearie!