Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I want bags!!


I have this thing for bags (don't think i know any girl who doesn't :P), all kinds especially small shoulder bags since i don't carry that many things when i go out.

I wish i could afford this :(
This is pretty affordable, USD$23. Nice? Been lemming for white shoulder bags for the longest time!
Another expensive one. Let's just drool only okay? (for me that is. Hee)
USD$28. Kinda big. But it's white! :P

Okay, if you see any bags that is similar to the above or any bags that is black, gold or white, small, shoulder bag, remember to tell me! I'll fly there immediately! Haha :P

But for now, i'll just stare and drool, drool and stare. Or do more online shopping and drool further. Heh.

International shipping charges are so not fun :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first and second bag are very nice :) where are they from? Online shopping is addictive isnt it?

^cherie said...

Hee.. both are from Nordstrom. Wanna order? *wink*

Yupyup, online shopping IS very addictive!