Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Sentimental boy1


Boy1 cried 3 times today, not because of himself but for others.

1- when my mom left this afternoon.
My mom (their popo) came on Saturday night for a short visit. As usual, the likable popo is well received and we had sooo much fun during my mom's 5 days' stay here. Time really flies, we didn't even feel that it has been 5 days already today. As we hugged goodbyes at Golden Mile this afternoon, boy1 suddenly started sobbing. Before that in the car, boy1 kept repeating that he doesn't wanna popo to leave, wanted popo to stay on, he likes popo very very much, so on so forth. So, yeah, as we bid goodbyes, boy1 started sobbing loudly but not the 'spoilt' sobbing though. More to a very sad sobbing, muttering 'i duwan popo to leave, i duwan popo to go home' under his breathe. It was very heart wrenching. Knowing my mom, i quickly say my goodbye and brought the boys away before my mom starts crying too :P

2- when boy2 got whacked by me
Yep, i do whack especially when the boys are extremely naughty. I don't believe in sparing the rod. Does that make me a bad mother? :P

Anyway, after we came back from sending my mother, it was time for the boys to sleep. But they totally refused to albeit they are dead tired especially boy2. Usually i'll stay in the room with them till they fall asleep but as baby was wailing outside, i have no choice but to go out to check on baby, but not before i gave my 'warning' :P


While i was gone, the boys seemed to be having a mini party on their own! Could hear them laughing and talking among themselves. After i handed baby to my maid, i went in but i wasn't angry at all seriously. Seeing boy2 bottomless again (see what i mean? So ShinChan!), i decided to cane boy2's backside with rotan, lightly but many times. Boy2 was practically jumping up and down crying even though he wasn't in pain (i know ok..). I was amused and was definitely enjoying myself *wicked me!* Haha. I even had that silly grin on my face! Boy1 who witnessed the whole thing started laughing seeing his didi so cute, jumping, crying and me whacking the bare backside but barely 5 seconds of laughing, boy1 started crying very loudly, pleading me to stop. Lol. Boy1 told me, please mommy, stop beating didi's backside.. what if didi's backside spoilt? Please mommy, don't beat didi anymore, please...

I stopped of course. Boy1 was so so sweet! I then told didi to hug his korkor for loving him so much and they did. After that, 3 of us hugged together, followed by 'sayang' didi's backside together as well [which wasn't red at all because like i said, i was just trying to funny by whacking the bare bottom :P]. So funny.. Needless to say, we all fell asleep together too.

3- When baby was put on nebuliser.
Brought baby to doc today. I was told that baby is having bronchitis! *sniff sniff* I know bronchitis is very common among children but both my elder boys never had them before and hopefully never too in the future! Upon returning home, i had to put baby on nebuliser for 15 mins or till there's no more smoke. Baby freaked out of course. He was crying so so badly. Boy1 who came to see baby halfway through the procedure got shocked, what's with the baby's crying and the sound that the nebuliser made. Again, boy1 started crying asking me to stop doing what i did because baby will die (??). Grin. I stopped to explain to him that baby isn't feeling well and the only way to make baby feel better again is to put baby on the machine. Then boy1 asked me to put him on the machine instead. I explained further that it's not him (boy1) who is sick but baby. So the machine gotta be used on baby and not him in order to make baby well.

After that, boy1 just sat aside and watched his struggling + wailing baby brother on nebuliser with teary eyes..

8 comments:

imp said...

what a caring big brother!! he'll be a great help to you at home! :)

^cherie said...

Lol.. i wish! But seriously, he's usually the rough mafia at home, not to mention the cheekiest and the most mischievous one too with lotsa facial expressions that look alot like Tom and Jerry's.

So it was really surprising to see this soft side of him... I'm pretty darn glad to be honest :P

Anonymous said...

awww...your boy 1 is sooo sweet! I like! I envy your great r/s with your boys. Time for me to pick up some mothering tips from you!

^cherie said...

Yeah he is, but usually he's more of a gangster lol.i never do anything at all, really! I am, a very lazy mother *blush*

Unknown said...

i think sz is doin a great job here! cant wait to meet all of u after my exam!

^cherie said...

Cant wait to see u too.. but knowing u, my house will be more like a hotel since u got fren coming too :P

Anonymous said...

i might go to your hse too end of may or early june...happy...your hse got boom boom boom....

^cherie said...

Say only ah.. when u confirm then let me know. Wont be too late to be happy then :P