Sunday, May 27, 2007

Cute!


Aren't they cute???

In fact, i think that they are so adorable looking that it doesn't suit my 'status' (as a mom to 3) anymore. Lol.


Psstt! I just received a short-all today which i loveeee to bits! So i don't think i'd be buying this anymore unless hb strikes 4D! :P

Can't really see the details here but i love the flowers (on the bottom left and upper right). Prefer the shirt in white than green even though both are equally lovely :)


ps: Thank you for your support girls, on the chocolate truffle cake though i haven't officially sold one yet :P I really am touched *muaks*

pps : i think i'm ready for macarons after much procrastinating and my unwillingness to spend on the silpat since me ain't so crazy over it but i am dying to see how difficult it is to handle and bake. Hehe. Wait for the pictures! (even if my first attempt is a failed one which i think highly very likely. Ha! :P -- too lazy to do research. Just bake!--)

No comments: