Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Don't laugh!


My improved, edible buns but still not-that-fantastic-yet-buns.


Yes yes, i bet none of you have seen anything this bad! Lol.

But but... give me a break will ya? Ttrrrrrrryy not to laugh okay? But if you really can't help it, sure.. go ahead! *evil stare* :P

I've got no books to guide me okay? Hehe. Everything was done based solely on my photographic memory which i have from the bakeries.. Grin.

Clockwise : Red bean buns, cheese plaited buns and last but not least, hot dog buns.

p.s: i've just bought Bread Magic recipe book today, thanks to Happy Home Baking recommendation. So yupyup, you will definitely see more breads and buns posts in the coming days! Do bear with me! :P

3 comments:

imp said...

in my little sphere of friends, i just can't stop drooling over your baking!!! coz i can't bake!!!! so cannot compare how bad it is!!!! sure can't beat my kind of BAD!

bossacafez said...

they're lovely! dont be so self conscious lah haha.

^cherie said...

Imp : lol..Hey hey.. your man can cook ok! Don't play play. In 1 household, having 1 chef/cook is more than enough. U just sit back and shake legs ok? I so wish i'm you! :P

evan : Can't help it! Feel so embarassed by them.. esp when i see others' perfect breads and buns. LOL..